I really like your image, I can tell straight away from the image that it is related to grime. The only thing you need to do now is add your cover lines :)
I like the image that you used as it links to the genre that you have picked and I like colour of the masthead also links to the image. Consider creating coverlines that will go well with the colour of the masthead and the image used.
I really like your image, I can tell straight away from the image that it is related to grime. The only thing you need to do now is add your cover lines :)
ReplyDeleteConsider making your masthead visible, colour and size? Good image.
ReplyDeleteI like the image that you used as it links to the genre that you have picked and I like colour of the masthead also links to the image. Consider creating coverlines that will go well with the colour of the masthead and the image used.
ReplyDelete