Positives : I like the way you kept the colour scheme simple, it was it look simple and sophisticated
To imporve : try and make the font bigger and more attractive You could have added your social media websites on the page to make it look like you have multiple platforms
l like the name Frsh it's different and very unique. I also like the image and the location it very much suits the genre you have aimed at. However I dont like the the background behind the writing and I noticed you don't have a date or price on the magazine. If you add some more cover lines and take out what i said your magazine will look A1.
Your masthead is live still .... but you need to add more coverlines and take away the the background being the coverline makes the front cover look unprofessional but apart for them that its all calm
Positives : I like the way you kept the colour scheme simple, it was it look simple and sophisticated
ReplyDeleteTo imporve : try and make the font bigger and more attractive
You could have added your social media websites on the page to make it look like you have multiple platforms
l like the name Frsh it's different and very unique. I also like the image and the location it very much suits the genre you have aimed at. However I dont like the the background behind the writing and I noticed you don't have a date or price on the magazine. If you add some more cover lines and take out what i said your magazine will look A1.
ReplyDeleteYour masthead is live still .... but you need to add more coverlines and
ReplyDeletetake away the the background being the coverline makes the front cover look unprofessional but apart for them that its all calm